I don’t recognize the charge or transaction attempt, what should I do?
If you come across an email or notice a charge or a transaction attempt associated with your Tabby account or card, that you don't recognize, please report the matter to us.
Before reporting a charge as unauthorized, please take the following steps to ensure it is indeed unauthorized:
- Verify that you are the only person in your household who has used your account for shopping.
- Confirm that you did not unintentionally select Tabby as a payment option during checkout on a store's website.
- Check your emails for any order confirmation or messages from Tabby around the date of the purchase.
- Consider whether it could be a charge for a previous order that was billed separately (if applicable).
- Determine if it might be a temporary authorization hold for a pending purchase (if applicable).
If after considering these factors you still do not recognize the Tabby purchase, you may be a victim of identity theft, hence please report it directly to us through the app or by contacting our customer service.