What information should I provide?
To help us and the store investigate your claim, it's best to provide as much supporting evidence as possible. Below are examples of what you can provide.
- Proof of contact with the store regarding the issue
- Order status and shipping tracking details (if you haven't received your order yet, you should contact the store to check the expected delivery time)
- Images and/or videos of the damage, any missing pieces, and the item reference ID
- Evidence of the item ordered (if you received an item that was damaged, not as described or missing pieces)
- Images of the item, its Stock Keeping Unit (SKU), and tracking details such as its Air Waybill (AWB) which clearly show that the item was returned (for refunds and returns).
- A detailed description of the issue to let our Support team suggest the necessary actions the store needs to resolve the issue.